A Day at the Museum
During our May IN trip, cousin Will showed Ellabeth all around the Children's Museum.
She wasn't so sure about the goggles - probably concerned about lice at a young age. :)
Will loves dinos and was very excited to tell Ellabeth about them!
I guess a real-life paleontologist is exciting for children of all ages.
Anderson couldn't keep up with Will and Ellabeth, but he had fun exploring.
Very fun/strange to watch Ellabeth enjoying things I remember doing as a kid.
Anderson's first ride on a carousel.
She was wiped out after an afternoon of fun.
1 comment:
Looks like everyone had a good time while in IN! My brother-in-law is one of the paleo's at the ICM and I think it makes their day when the "big" kids are just as interested in what they are doing as the little ones! Would love to catch up during one of your trips to IN!
Post a Comment