Welcome................... Baby Boy Strack! Congratulations Sarah and Donnie on your beautiful son. And, Miss Ellabeth.....you will have so much fun being a big sister. Sarah and baby boy (I don't see his name yet) look wonderful!
Can't wait to see more of you all in the future (blogging). Keep up the good work on the blog. Now that we know where it is.....we tune in often. Be glad I don't have an I-Cam or those things that do "real-time" visiting :) Just kidding, I'm not a stalker in waiting. Love to all, Jim and Fran Klene
Anderson Donald Strack, you are such a joyful little miracle. Welcome to the world! You are very blessed to have such a beautiful and loving mom, dad and big sis.
Welcome Anderson! What a little blessing you already are to your fantastic family! Way to go Sarah and Donnie-he is beautiful! Ellabeth- Anderson is so lucky to have a wonderful big sister! Love to all!
5 comments:
Welcome...................
Baby Boy Strack! Congratulations Sarah and Donnie on your beautiful son. And, Miss Ellabeth.....you will have so much fun being a big sister. Sarah and baby boy (I don't see his name yet) look wonderful!
Can't wait to see more of you all in the future (blogging). Keep up the good work on the blog. Now that we know where it is.....we tune in often. Be glad I don't have an I-Cam or those things that do "real-time" visiting :) Just kidding, I'm not a stalker in waiting.
Love to all,
Jim and Fran Klene
Anderson Donald Strack, you are such a joyful little miracle. Welcome to the world! You are very blessed to have such a beautiful and loving mom, dad and big sis.
We sure do hope to meet you sometime soon...
With our love,
Robin, Joe and Tyler Neuman
Welcome Anderson! What a little blessing you already are to your fantastic family! Way to go Sarah and Donnie-he is beautiful! Ellabeth- Anderson is so lucky to have a wonderful big sister! Love to all!
The Colorado Rossetters
You guys have a beautiful family. We think of you often. Grt. Grandma B
Can't wait until I can see him. I am anxious to see a picture of him and Ellabeth. I wonder how she will feel about being the big sister. take care.
Post a Comment