What's Going On?
Whenever Donnie gets home from a road trip or home game, we go in and check on Ellabeth so that he can see her. Two nights ago, we walked in and found her sleeping on the floor. Last night, we decided just to check on her and found a huge pile of books in her bed with her sleeping on the floor. She took a short nap this morning. When I went in to get her up, I found this. She is always sleeping in the same corner of her room and her bed is empty. We have no idea what's going through her head!
2 comments:
I think that you need to move her bed to that corner. ;)
Looks like she can't be contained. This will turn out to be a good thing when she gets into sports:) The pictures are too funny, thanks for the afternoon laugh Ellabeth!
Post a Comment