Yesterday we got a sneak peak at Baby. He was active for the entire ultrasound and gave us some great expressions!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my gosh, those are incredible pictures. Who knew you could even do that?! Everyone out there seems great, and nice job on the bedroom! Take care. Looking forward to watching the arrival of #2. Barb Swoyer
A miracle indeed! So awesome. So sweet. We can't wait to meet the littlest Strack. Happy pregnancy, Sarah and a big hug to you all. Love, Chris and Bill
Great pictures and really cute baby "sprout". Can't wait to meet this little guy! I've been hearing that he looks like his big sister....but I'm not so sure. The old ultrasound tech in me wants to compare them side by side before I commit:) Take care.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, those are incredible pictures. Who knew you could even do that?! Everyone out there seems great, and nice job on the bedroom! Take care. Looking forward to watching the arrival of #2.
Barb Swoyer
What a handsome guy and wow is he already active! Looks like he's going to be a ham:) Hope he treats you well for the rest of his camping trip!
Love J & S
A miracle indeed! So awesome. So sweet. We can't wait to meet the littlest Strack. Happy pregnancy, Sarah and a big hug to you all.
Love,
Chris and Bill
Great pictures and really cute baby "sprout". Can't wait to meet this little guy! I've been hearing that he looks like his big sister....but I'm not so sure. The old ultrasound tech in me wants to compare them side by side before I commit:)
Take care.
Post a Comment