We love you so much Ellabeth. Aunt Caitlyn can't wait to finally hold you in her arms. Your cousin Will thinks you are pretty amazing, too. "Baby, Baby, Baby" he says. We love you!!
You are so beautiful. I have enjoyed all of the pictures of you, your mommy and daddy. They look like they are so happy to finally have you here. Keep the photos coming. And you better get used to that camera. Love, Aunt Carolyn
You are so beautiful. I have enjoyed all of the pictures of you, your mommy and daddy. They look like they are so happy to finally have you here. Keep the photos coming. And you better get used to that camera. Love, Aunt Carolyn
4 comments:
Uncle Brad can't wait to meet you!!!
We love you so much Ellabeth. Aunt Caitlyn can't wait to finally hold you in her arms. Your cousin Will thinks you are pretty amazing, too. "Baby, Baby, Baby" he says. We love you!!
Ellabeth:
You are so beautiful. I have enjoyed all of the pictures of you, your mommy and daddy. They look like they are so happy to finally have you here. Keep the photos coming. And you better get used to that camera.
Love,
Aunt Carolyn
Ellabeth:
You are so beautiful. I have enjoyed all of the pictures of you, your mommy and daddy. They look like they are so happy to finally have you here. Keep the photos coming. And you better get used to that camera.
Love,
Aunt Carolyn
Post a Comment